Legal Assistant- Major Projects & Construction- Top Tier National Firm!
Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Kaleidoscope Legal Recruitment
Genuine work-life balance!
A diverse and progressive top tier national law firm. The team is known to be friendly and supportive with a client focused approach. They are proud of their inclusive working culture.
To provide legal assistant support to a friendly and approachable Partner who acts for some of Australia’s largest residential property developers, commercial and industrial builders, civil contractors, engineers and government departments at both state and federal level.
- File management
- Diary and travel management
- Assisting with client enquiries
- General administrative tasks
- Monthly billing
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a legal secretary in areas including commercial or litigation
- Sound skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative
- Strong organisational and prioritisation abilities
- Accurate word processing skills and attention to detail
Culture & Benefits
Our client is a values driven organisation with a genuine, friendly and collaborative culture that respects, rewards and values input from all levels of the business. You will experience personal satisfaction, highly rewarding work and pride in your achievements.