Lecturer Heavy Automotive
Job Location: Albany & Great Southern
Employer: South Regional TAFE
$76,204 â€“ $102,211 pa | 8 wks leave | 10% Super
Permanent full time appointment at our Albany Campus
Our employees have access to a range of benefits including:
- Salary packaging/sacrifice facility
- 10% employer super contribution
- Thirteen weeks paid long service leave after 7 years
- Fifteen days personal leave
- Four weeks annual leave
- Four weeks professional leave
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave â€“ 14 weeks
About the Role
The lecturerâ€™s primary role is to teach, facilitate learning, assess and mentor students in accordance with relevant curriculum and/or training package requirements. Lecturers also undertake Professional Activities and Activities Related to Delivery. In order to maintain quality educational services, lecturers are required to keep abreast of technological and other developments in their field through professional development to provide up-to-date information and advice to the College and industry, where appropriate.
To be eligible for employment applicants must hold a minimum Certificate III (Trade Certificate) in Heavy Automotive (or equivalent) and have at least 5 yearsâ€™ experience in the heavy automotive industry.
It is preferred that candidates already hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116, or TAE40110 and the additional skill sets referred to in Schedule 1, Item 2 of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015
Applicants who do not yet hold the minimum required VET credentials are still eligible to apply, however the recommended candidate may be required to obtain Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 prior to appointment, irrespective of holding other adult education qualifications.
Find out about South Regional TAFE please visit our website www.southregionaltafe.wa.edu.au.
How to apply
Please ensure you review the Job Description Form (attached to the advert on JobsWA) for further information about the requirements of the position. This information will assist you with the preparation of your application.
To read the full advertisement and submit your application click the â€œApplyâ€ button, which will direct you to JobsWA.
We require you to submit:
- Current Resume including 2 (two) professional referees (preferably with at least one being from a previous/current manager)
- A brief cover letter not exceeding 1 (one) pages demonstrating your skills and experience against the requirements of the position as outlined in the attached Job Description Form.
- Certified qualifications, licences and registrations (2MB limit per attachment)
Please ensure you allow sufficient time to submit your application, as late applications will not be accepted.
Applications close Wednesday 1 December 2021 at 10:30pm (WST).