Lease Administrator – VIC
Job Location: Melbourne
Employer: Secure Parking Pty Ltd.
WHO WE ARE
Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia, New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and was acquired by Park24 Co. Ltd in 2017. Park24 is Japan’s largest commercial car park operator. Both companies continue to expand rapidly based on a platform of continued investment in innovative technology, marketing and people.
This is an exciting time for Secure as we transform into a leading edge Sales and Business Development organisation that is focused on growth and new market leading products.
Secure has a great Hidden Hero’s reward and recognition reward program. We have a wide range of benefits that support our PeopleFirst value including the Development Institute that comprises of a Leadership Academy, Management Academy and Training Academy.
Our core values are People First, Resilience, Integrity, Daring and Passionate.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You will ideally have some experience in a property discipline or you have completed or are completing a relevant tertiary qualification.
The role is focused on providing support for the Portfolio Management team via assisting with administration duties and support.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Account and Relationship Management
- Maintain strict adherence to corporate objectives in the quality standards for car park performance.
- Monitor car park daily and monthly targets and initiate remedial action if targets are not being met.
- Assist with preparation of quarterly plans for cost reduction initiatives by car park.
- Assist with short and medium term strategic planning (budgeting and forecasting)
- Account management and collaborating with Operations Project teams to ensure contract compliance
- Assist with preparation of competitive analysis and assist with recommendations for potential and/or existing customers/business
- Management of financials including monthly reporting & reconciliations
- Some budgeting, reconciliation and forecasting skills
- Distribute all necessary material, pertinent to relevant property, as requested by inquiring parties
- Oversee the completion of reconciliations and ensure a smooth recovery process
- Assist with debtor recoveries
- Prepare, compile and distribute monthly reports
- Assist with marketing promotions for car parks
- Assist with accounts payable/receivable
- Assist with compiling data to assist with revenue optimisation management
- Customer support
- Card support redundancy
- Lease document administration (request to execute, contract safe, BG, Insurance)
- Ensure that the organization complies with contractual obligations as well as state regulations and policies
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Document and maintain integrity of processes; make recommendations for improvements
- Manage portfolios with the aim of maximizing returns
- Liaising with the operational & project management team
- Establish and maintain effective and harmonious work relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Comply with Secure Parking’s workplace health and safety policies, procedures and instructions to ensure a safe workplace.
- Be aware of and demonstrate a commitment to the principles of equal opportunity in the workplace.
- Participate in staff training and development activities to assist in the achievement of individual and work objectives. This includes an expectation that all employees will learn and utilise new technology.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as assigned and appropriate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 + years’ experience in Property Management in a retail or commercial environment or demonstrated completion and/or ongoing relevant tertiary studies
- Demonstrated effective communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to contribute to the efficiency and profitability of the business.
- Intermediate level of competency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be a strategic thinker and a have strong negotiation skills
The company promotes diversity in the workplace through our Diversity and Inclusion Program. Indigenous Australians and Torres Strait Islanders are encourage to apply for this role.