Location: Sydney Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
Company: Private Advertiser
Frostbland is a privately owned and has a rich history in marketing and distribution. With an experienced team of professionals, we service over 6.5K retailers and sell over 7M units of health and beauty products per year.
We are excited to announce a vacancy in our team for a Leading Hand.
Our leading hand roles involve working with teams of 12 – 15 staff to ensure orders are picked packed and delivered to customer in a timely manner and is responsible for the receiving process.
Starting pay rate is $28.00 per hour FULL TIME.
We will expect you to have:
- A great attitude
- Demonstrated reliability, organisation, and cleanliness.
- Excellent communication
- Prioritise safety when directing and conducting work.
- Have a current forklift license and forklifting experience.
- Managing both incoming and outgoing stock
- Ensuring timeliness & accuracy of all goods movements.
- Managing efficient process or pick, pack, and despatch of outgoing stock with zero errors.
- Lead, train and motivate team to achieve the targets and be accountable to individual and team.
- Co-ordinating the other stakeholders internal and external (suppliers, transport companies etc).
- Conducting regular cycle counts and follow up any discrepancies.
- Ensuring daily targets are being met.
- Ensuring that all WH&S standard and protocols are met.
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities and discuss with management to improve for greater efficiency.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Have a current LF/LO licence.
- Dangerous Goods Certificate by Air and Sea highly beneficial
- Knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Have a professional telephone manner.
- High level of attention to detail and confident with working autonomously.
- Exhibit good leadership skills.
- Display effective time management skills.