Leading Hand / Foreman
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Global Turf Projects
$80,000 – $109,999
Due to recent growth, we are looking for an experienced leading hand / foreman to join our innovative team on a number of Golf course, Sports field, Civil and Landscape Projects across QLD.
Qualifications & experience
- Preference give to licenced plant operators.
- 2 years minimum running small scale projects from $200K-$2m.
- Experience running remote jobs as primary contact person.
- Preference given to experience with GPS and UTS.
- Hands on position.
- Strong communication skills.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- You must be flexible, adaptable and reliable with a strong work ethic.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Site Supervision of sports fields, golf course and racing projects.
- All aspects of civil site supervision. Including forward planning recourses, plant, people, contractors and material ordering. Site safety, quality control, budget control, client interactions and risk management.
- Time to time plant operations.
- Willingness to travel to various jobs from Northern NSW to North Queensland. Our target market is however SEQ.
- Each supervisor will be remunerated with a competitive salary package based upon their skill level.
- Global Turf operate across all 3 Eastern States and opportunities will arise to work away with allowances or relocate if employee so desires.
- Rapidly growing business with direct line of communication to the owners where you wont become a number in a queue.