Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Sunkids Childrens Centres
Sunkids is a family-owned early learning provider with 14 childcare centres across Southeast Queensland. We pride ourselves on delivering our proven curriculum within state-of-the-art centres, delivered by dedicated and experienced educators alongside the strong working relationships formed with our parents.
Sunkids Boondall is a beautiful, purpose-built centre that caters for 75 children from 6 weeks to school age throughout five fully-serviced, modern learning rooms designed specifically for each age group.
About the Role
As a Lead Educator, you will:
- Lead the room with confidence whilst providing support to other Educators in the room
- Be able to plan, implement and evaluate programs
- Facilitate learning experiences for your allocated group of children
- Maintain effective communication with families throughout the centre
- Maintain positive working relationships with all team members
- Previous experience in an Lead Educator role
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or actively working towards
- Current First Aid, CPR, Asthma and Asthma Management Certificates
- Current Blue Card
We can offer you
- Full Uniform and Discounted Childcare rates.
- 2.5 hours non contact per week.
- Opportunities for career progression across our 14 centres.
- Training and development through access to our online Sunkids Training Academy.
If you are looking for somewhere to begin the next chapter of your career in supportive and friendly team environments, then Sunkids is the place for you. Apply now!