Lead Educator – Iluka
Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Nido Education Pty Ltd
Your new home
Nido Early School Iluka is a gorgeous service with a much-loved team. The Reggio Emilia inspired play space extends both indoor and outside, setting childrenâ€™s imagination alight through engagement and discovery.
The service also features its own art studio for the children to create and display their creativity, and beautiful Piazza, the â€˜soul of the serviceâ€™ for families to gather around, laugh and share experiences.
Nido Early School Iluka is also known as Beach Kinder â€“ less than 1km away from Burns Beach – this gives children the opportunity to develop holistically in all domains of learning and development. By giving children the opportunity to discover and explore a beach environment on a weekly basis, there is an escalated potential for learning.
From running free along the beach, mark making in the sand with sticks, bird watching, tracking animals footprints, jumping over the waves, exploring crabs habitats, the beach provides a wealth of learning opportunities. Being outside and being able to access these learning opportunities at the same time as being able to take in the fresh air and observe natural occurrences, we believe this provides an even more remarkable experience for children. Not only does the beach provide these experiences, it also provides the opportunity for the magic of Awe and Wonder to inspire young childrenâ€™s thinking and ideas.
What youâ€™ll enjoy
- World class facilities and resources (inspired by the Reggio Emilia philosophy and Early Years Learning Framework)
- Incredible in-service support from a Service Administrator, Curriculum Leader and Executive Service Manager
- While you are accountable and take ownership in the Serviceâ€™s operation, you enjoy dedicated support from the Management Team
- You will enjoy continuous learning and professional development
- An incredible work/life balance
The role youâ€™ll play
- You are an incredibly adept and capable Educator
- Youâ€™ve been doing this for years now and youâ€™re ready to make an even bigger difference in the lives of the children under your care
- A passionate advocate for children, who believes in their rights and abilities
- You will play a crucial role in the development of the children, happy collaborating with both parents and colleagues to ensure the very best outcomes for each child
What youâ€™ll bring
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or actively working towards this
- A valid Working with Children Check
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience as a Lead Educator
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care/Working towards a Diploma in Early Childhood and Care
- 3 yearsâ€™ experience in an equivalent role
Each of our services is a delight to work in. Architecturally-designed and purpose-built, they are the premium standard of early childhood education, created to provide the ultimate learning environment, each offering stunning indoor and outdoor creative and sensory experiences.
Founded by the Reggio Emilia philosophy, each Nido (Italian for â€˜nestâ€™) service is focused on stimulating and cultivating young minds ensuring they achieve lifelong success.
Why weâ€™re recruiting
Nido Early School has enjoyed unprecedented community support, leading to growth, the opening of new services, and numerous internal promotions. We are constantly seeking incredible, driven people to help Nido become an even more integral part of our local training communities.
If you would like to join our nest, please hit the apply button now!
Visit our website [link removed] or contact us at [email protected]