Job Location: Perth Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
Employer: Affinity Education Group
Such a welcoming, friendly family environment to work in it feels like my second home â€“ Jade
About our Centre
Welcome to Milestones Early Learning – Yokine. We’re a busy vibrant child care centre offering 55 places. What makes us special?
* We are a strong family orientated childcare centre
* We offer supportive team environment
* We are a vibrant and welcoming multicultural centre based around the Italian culture
- A permanent role Monday to Friday 38 hours per week (part-time considered) working for one of Australiaâ€™s largest childcare groups.
- Training opportunities to develop your career further
- Scholarship available if you wish to further your career and study for your Bachelor (or similar)
- Eighty percent of our promotions are from internal applicants
- Access to discounts on childcare fees
As an experienced Lead Educator, you will be pivotal in developing our childrenâ€™s lifelong love of learning!
- Support our educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the excitement of child-led discovery.
- Nurture and develop our team members so they confidently contribute to our childrenâ€™s learning.
- Able to build a strong rapport with our families and educators
- Ensure compliance with EYLF and NQS are met or exceeded
- The ability to positively influence and provide feedback on our educatorâ€™s documentation, processes and interactions.
- Hold a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care, or equivalent
- Have a current Working with Childrenâ€™s Check
- A passion to develop our little learners
Why work for Affinity?
Our mission is to inspire and nurture our team members to reach their full potential. It isnâ€™t just about what we do for children, itâ€™s about what we do for our team!.
Affinity Education Group own over 160 Early Childhood centres around Australia and are proud to be a recognised leader within sector.
FEEL VALUED – MAKE YOUR MOVE TODAY