Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: IVE Data Driven Communications
This role can be located at Clayton/Braeside or Richmond, with hybrid working arrangements.
IVE Data Driven Communications
Do you want to join us at a very exciting time? Aligned to our growth and digital transformation and significant investment, we are expanding our software development team to uplift our technology solutions.
Have you led a team or are you looking for the next step in your career?
IVE, Data-Driven Communications is building a highly scalable ERP and Customer Communications Management (CCM) solutions that will support seamless delivery of omni-channel campaigns to improve the customer experience for some of Australia’s leading brands.
We are looking for Lead Developer to oversee 5-8 developers with experience in working in a fast-paced dynamic environment who has a passion for working to deadlines and enabling our clients to go live with their projects on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Head of Technology, you should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals, whilst having the ability to remain hands-on with their broad tech stack.
To be successful as a Lead Developer, you should always be expanding your knowledge, be able to quickly identify problems, be accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with your team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field.
- have a minimum of a 5 years working experience with C#/ .NET technologies or alternate Object-Orientated Programming (OOP) technologies with solid design principles.
- have a minimum of 5 years working experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar technologies
- Be experienced in leading a development team in an official or unofficial capacity
- thrive on collaboration, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines, and you have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and time management
- be highly motivated, with the desire to contribute and work as part of a dynamic and driven team
- have a curious nature and enjoy the continuous process of self-learning
The following skills and experience are not essential but
- .NET Core and .NET Standard commercial experience
- Test Driven Development
- Client-side technologies.
- API Documentation standards such as OpenAPI Specification/Swagger
- .NET Web technologies including ASP.NET MVC
- OAuth and similar authentication methodologies for Single Sign-On and federated authentication in B2C, B2B, B2B2C, and B2E environments
- Experience with any of the following development languages – *nix scripting, Python, VB6, and Delphi will be highly regarded.
- Experience with CCM Technologies such as Quadient/GMC, Exstream Dialogue will be an advantage
If you have these skills, are looking for a role that challenges and grows your skillset and want to be part of a dynamic and exciting team with a clear long-term roadmap please send us your application; we would love to hear from you.
What can we offer you?
- Opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most prominent brands across multiple industry sectors
- A competitive salary package
- An open and collaborative culture between leadership and staff
- Flexible work options and a supportive team who understands family and life commitments
- A comprehensive employee learning and development programs.
- An excellent employee benefits program that includes discounts on all major retailers, and Employee Assist Program (EAP) for employees and their direct family members.
- Employee referral bonus!
- A diverse and inclusive environment
If this sounds like you, then please click Apply Now to submit a brief Cover Letter, Resume, and links to GitHub (or similar) with demonstrable code of the above requirements (if available).
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
IVE is Australia’s leading holistic marketing company. With an unmatched breadth and depth of offering, we guide our clients from idea to execution. Our landscape is constantly shifting and evolving and as marketing natives, so are we. We are forever seeking new ways to navigate the marketing maze and connect our clients with customers. Specialising in creative, data-driven communications, integrated marketing, production, and distribution, we bring together the capabilities, specialists and technology needed to make customer connection seamless.
IVE Data-Driven Communications – Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel – physical and digital. We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
Our Culture and Benefits
It is our vision and focus to grow a people first culture where our values of delivering exceptional human experiences, innovation and trust are at the forefront of our solutions and how we interact with each other, our clients and partners. We aspire to build a business where everyone is valued and provided the opportunity to bring their ideas to the table in a fun, relaxed and productive work environment.
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. We have comprehensive employee learning and development programs. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent. Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.