Lawyer: Wills & Estates / Generalist
Job Location: Bendigo, Goldfields & Macedon Ranges
Employer: Legal People
Call Sharon Henderson on 03 9098-8776
About our client…
Our client is a well established, thriving law firm based in Bendigo servicing mainly small business enterprises and high net worth private clients. All staff here enjoy a sociable & collegiate vibe and high levels of job satisfaction! The firm offers a collaborative, supportive & professional culture, together with current technology and genuine work/life balance with flexible working arrangements and competitive remuneration.
About the role…
Our client is now on the lookout for a self-driven & proven Wills & Estates/Generalist Lawyer to handle all aspects of:-
- Complex Wills and powers of attorney
- Estate planning for companies/SME’s and other private clients
- Probate and administration of deceased estates
- Estate challenges (testator’s family maintenance) seeking or defending further provision from an estate
- Other estate disputes including contested testamentary capacity and removal of executors.
Here, you will have the opportunity to handle other matters of a generalist practice nature as well as having the support of an experienced legal team.
About the ideal candidate…
- Demonstrated experience in wills & estate & other generalist matters;
- Solid academics and well developed interpersonal/communication skills are essential;
- Able to work autonomously, within a collaborative & collegiate team, will reap all the benefits a talented lawyer would expect to find at any reputable law firm.
If you value your time with family and friends, enjoy working autonomously within a collegiate team, would benefit from shorter commute times & less costs, flexible working arrangements and are passionate about achieving the best outcomes for your clients, then this role may well tick all your boxes!
So let’s talk…
To apply online, please click on the apply button now!
N.B. In light of recent COVID-19 developments, to keep everyone safe, our interviews will be conducted ‘virtually’ via a url link
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact:
Sharon Henderson l Partner
t: 03 9098 8776
Our Ref#: 3341659