Job Location: Lismore & Far North Coast
Employer: Ensign Services
We are currently recruiting for Casual Laundry team members to join our commercial laundry in Punchbowl.
You will be responsible for the effective processing of linen, garments and other textiles for correct quality and quantity for supply to various customers.
Your duties will include:
- Sorting/Checking/Processing of Laundry textiles.
Skills and Experience:
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to work flexible times
- Committed to working safely at all times
- Good communication skills
- Basic literacy & numeracy skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Previous laundry experience would be an advantage but not necessary as on the job training will be provided.
- Some heavy lifting is required and some repetitive tasks involved
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- On the job training
- Flexible work arrangements
- Traineeships and apprenticeships available
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
Come and join us in providing our clients with the best standards and cleanliness in the business.
Ensign has been the leading provider of managed laundry solutions in Australia for over 80 years, providing customized laundry, linen and work-wear solutions across diverse industry sectors, from hospitals and aged care facilities to hotels, airports, retail outlets and restaurants.
If you are looking to make a positive career move, Ensign is a great choice for you.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles candidates will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical including drug and alcohol testing and immunisations including COVID19.
Ensign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.