Land / Property Officer – Renewable Energy
Job Location: Albury Area
Employer: Opus Recruitment Solutions
$120000 – $150000 per annum, super and bonus
Land / Property Officer
Renewable Energy Developer
North VIC/ South NSW/ ACT Region (Flexible location)
Permanent, Full Time
About the Company
- Australian owned developer and operator of utility scale renewable energy projects
- Wind, Solar, BESS and Hydrogen Pipeline
- Clear funding channel and highly experienced senior leadership team
About the Position
- Lead the negotiations with local landowners and communities to secure land access and tenure agreements
- Supporting cultural heritage and native title strategy development
- Working closely with the wider development and community engagement team to develop and build social licenses
- Managing budgets and schedules of work
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience negotiating and executing land agreements on large scale infrastructure or renewable energy projects
- Understanding of project development lifecycle and have an interest in climate change and renewable energy
- Degree (or equivalent) in Law, Business, Engineering or Property/ Business
- Ability to effectively manage multiple stakeholders from varying backgrounds and come up with viable solutions for complex situations
- Ability to travel to remote locations and prospective sites
This is an exciting time to be joining one of Australia’s most successful renewable energy developers and asset owning organisations with a number of sizeable projects nearing construction phase with an enviable project pipeline.
You will be joining a small, but dedicated team of renewable energy specialists in securing further land agreements and progressing multiple renewable energy projects through the development process.
Due to the remote location of projects and sites the position will require a good deal of travelling but with this comes a good deal of flexibility including working from home and days in lieu.
This position would suit someone coming from an industrial real estate background with good soft skills and commercial acument.
Please contact me on [email protected] with your contact details and I will be happy to set up an initial call to discuss this in further detail.