Job Location: Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
Employer: Workforce International Pty Ltd
$30 to $35 plus OT and Travel per day
LOOKING FOR A START IN CIVIL?
ENTRY LEVEL ROLES AVAILABLE!!
Workforce International are seeking multiple civil labourers to start with some of the best civil contractors in Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Hunter Valley and surrounding areas.
Whilst we always welcome experienced people these roles are open to those that have considered a career in civil but never had the opportunity.
Suitable employees have the opportunity to be offered permanent employment after 3 months.
You will supported to learn all aspects of general civil labouring and earth works on minor roads and subdivisions.
This includes task such as:
- back filling pipes and pits,
- concrete placement,
- plant spotting,
- pipe laying,
- sand and gravel bagging,
- site flagging / delineation
- using small plant such as rollers, dump trucks, plate
To be considered for these opportunities you MUST:
- Hold a Construction White Card
- Ideally have a manual driver’s licence
- Reliable transport
- Have a genuine interest in learning civil / earth works
- Have a great work ethic and show initiative and be a team player
- Be able to pass a medical which includes a drug screen
- Be double COVID -19 vaccinated inline with Workforce International Policy
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below.
Visit www.workforce.com.au to view available jobs or to register with us.