L2 Service Desk Analyst
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Our Kloud
Our Kloud is a national provider of business Cloud Solutions, IT Services, Voice, Data, IP and fixed-line Telephony and Hosting throughout Australia. You can see us at www.ok.com.au
We are a fast growing, dynamic and professional organisation with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We’re looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic person to manage and take responsibility for all 2nd/3rd level technical assistance, and assist our 1st Level team on the Service Desk for the clients we support across Australia.
Previous experience providing remote technical support and working as part of an external helpdesk team will be highly regarded.
What you’ll do
Duties expected in this role (but not limited to):
- Providing second level support for all new and existing IT support issues escalated to Level 2
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing technical issues remotely, over the phone and in person
- Support and maintain Windows Servers
- Support clients Cloud environments around MS365, Azure or private IaaS Servers
- Provide connectivity support for various tablets and mobiles via AirWatch
- Provide support in the deployment, installation and maintenance of IT networks and systems
Skills and experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working on Networks, Desktops and Servers (Helpdesk background will also be considered beneficial)
- Demonstrated experience supporting LAN and WAN infrastructures
- A basic understanding and support methods for the above technologies
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal, must be fluent in English and possess great phone manner
- Demonstrated experience in operating within an IT support team environment and in meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated successful experience in working within a Windows environment
- Advanced knowledge in supporting PC software applications, particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Relevant qualifications in Information Technology or related field
What we offer
- Friendly, rewarding environment
- Fantastic work culture + supportive management + great work/life balance
- Endless opportunities to grow and learn
- Working with Mid-Market and Enterprise Network Technologies
- Immediate start available
How to apply
If you have the experience we are looking for, we want to hear from you!
Please click the “APPLY” button now and send through your resume and cover letter.