Kitchen Hand | Norths
Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Norths Collective
Norths has grown into a vibrant meeting place, an entertainment destination, a trusted event space and a centre for leisure, fitness and recreation, we welcome everyone, young and old.
Norths has a busy bistro and 500 seat function space, modern kitchen with supportive, diverse team and management.
We are passionate about driving the growth of our local and wider community by giving back. Our sustainability efforts, volunteer programs, community partnerships and more help shape a positive future for our members and the broader community.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Full availability over a seven day week is a must
- Strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Maintain safety standards
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a high pressure environment
- Previous experience as a kitchen hand desirable
On a day to day basis you will be washing pots and pans, using an industrial dishwasher, cleaning out fridges, garbage removal, floor washing, cleaning and sanitising of equipment, you will get to assist our chefs and also be able to assist in our new pizza section.
- Above Award Wage
- Access to Norths Collective Academy
- Career development opportunities
- Free car parking and gym membership
Our shifts span from 9am through till 10pm typically and we are open 365 days a year.
We invest a lot in our people and so this is a great place to learn and grow in your hospitality career.
If the above sounds like you and you would like the opportunity to work with a highly reputable company and brand please submit your resume now!