Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges
Esplanade Hotel Fremantle by Rydges is a 300 room hotel located in the heart of Fremantle. Our diverse Food & Beverage Department includes Atrium Garden Restaurant, Marine Lounge Bar, The Poolside Bar, the iconic Ball & Chain Bar and WAâ€™s third largest conferencing venue.
Rydges is part of EVENT Hospitality & Entertainment, a proudly Australian-owned company with over 100 yearsâ€™ experience in hospitality, entertainment and leisure in Australian & New Zealand. Our hotels stretch from Sydney to Queenstown to Fremantle and each is locally inspired, just like our team, our customers and you. Weâ€™re for making the day better. We include. We nurture talent and promote internally.
We are seeking a kitchen hand to join the friendly team at the Esplanade Hotel Fremantle. The successful candidates will possess the following.
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic and good communication skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Organisation skills
- Available to work a flexible roster including nights and weekends preferred – roles also available for day shifts 7.00am-3.00pm
- Must have own transport
- No food preparation required
In return we provide a great working environment, attractive pay and the chance to work with a great team of people.
- Renowned for our refreshingly local, down-to-earth experiences.
- Incredible team member discounts from your first day on-the-job.
- 50% off stays at EVENT hotels â€“ Rydges, QT, Atura, JUCY Snooze and more.
- $2 movie tickets, plus Moonlight, Gold Class, Candy Bar discounts and more.
- Career growth opportunities through our EVENT network.
- Local community involvement, volunteering and charitable giving.
- Australia and NZâ€™s largest and most diverse experiences company.