Kinder Teacher and Early Learning Educators
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Gumboots Early Learning South Morang
Gumboots Early Learning South Morang is family owned and operated. Our beautiful, 114 place, architecturally designed child care centre has been operating for two years and has established an amazing reputation in our local community.
Due to our ongoing growth, we are looking for the following passionate and experienced full time educators to join our team:
- Kinder Teacher
- Experienced Lead Educators
- Diploma Qualified Educators
- Certificate III
You will be pivotal in developing our children’s lifelong love of learning.
- Support a team of educators to implement programs, follow the EYLF and share the journey of child-led learning.
- Create long-lasting connections and relationships with the children in your care and their families
- Be innovative and love setting up beautiful and engaging play spaces
- Have a current Working With Children’s Check and First Aid Training.
- You must have knowledge of compliance, EYLF and National Quality Standards
- Previous experience in a Reggio Emilia setting will be highly regarded
If this sounds like you, then we want you.
As per recent advise from Victorian Chief Health Officer you must also be vaccinated for Covid-19.
You can learn more about our company by visiting our website and facebook page www.facebook.com/gumbootsearlylearningsouthmorang
All interested applicants please submit your resume attention to Krystal – [email protected]