Junior Property Manager/leasing manager
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Employer: Frank Dowling
Frank Dowling Estate Agents is an established Agency with a central philosophy around family, and we maintain this mantra throughout the agency. We are based in the heart of Essendon and aim to provide an exceptional level of customer service, exceeding both of our owners and tenants expectations.
Why join us?
- Family business
- Ongoing training with a dedicated trainer
- Small portfolio
- Potential for growth
About the role
Your primary function as a Junior Property Manager will be effectively managing housing and tenancies. You will be supporting a Senior Property Manager in which you will assist with setting up new tenancy into their houses, manage all administration, maintenance and any other tenancy requirements.
Duties & responsibilities
- Present vacant properties to potential clients
- Ensure that high-quality services are provided to owners and tenants
- Manage rent arrears, repairs & maintenance, lease renewals & rent increases
- Periodic inspections
What you need
- Open to candidates with experience as receptionist in similar field
- Experience is not essential
- Real estate certificate will be required but can be obtained on employment
- Strong administrative skills and time management
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Valid driver’s Australian licence