Junior Project Manager
Job Location: Sydney South West & M5 Corridor
Employer: EILBECK CRANES
Eilbeck Cranes is a 100% Australian owned company operating in Australia for 115 years specialising the design, manufacture and installation of all types of overhead cranes, hoists and winches and servicing company which has national operations.
Eilbeck Cranes has a strong focus on achieving quality products & servicing customer requirements.
This is a “hands on” position within our Ingleburn operations for a Junior Project Manager.
The candidate requires a desire to be involved in project management & share a drive to develop practical & technical knowledge to take a project from tender stage through to documentation close out.
This position is responsible for the management of projects involving design, scheduling, procurement, construction, installation & commissioning of various types of overhead cranes, Take-up Winches & Hydraulic Luffing Cranes including Ex-cranes.
We are seeking a driven, energetic individual with the following attributes:
- Proven leadership, planning & organisational skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Suite including Project
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Tertiary/Engineering qualification with Project Management experience in a similar industry.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Create & execute project work plans
- Assist & prepare tenders from preparation, tender submission, through to closure to orders
- Source & procure components, materials & processes onshore & offshore to lower procurement costs
- Oversight projects from design, procurement, manufacture, installation & commissioning ensuring compliance with client’s specifications & profitable outcomes
- Monitoring workshop operations & assist & advise where necessary
- Ensure project documents are complete, current & filed appropriately
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects and scope
- Prepare & review quality assurance procedures
- Manage Project Budgets
- Ensure project legal documents are executed
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic company focused on growth and development and being the best in the country