Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Company: Shoolin Consultancy
Love to be part of fast growing, dynamic and well-established consulting team for its clients.
We are looking for passionate, driven and innovative Senior Java Developers to join our world class client’s team in Sydney/ Melbourne/ Adelaide.
- Permanent and Fixed Term Temporary Senior Software Engineer roles now available.
- 482 work visa sponsorship possible for right candidate in Australia
- Excellent Salary Packages
- Flexible working arrangements
SHOOLIN Consultancy Digital Services is a diverse and vibrant team of talented Consultants, Engineers, Testers, and Project Managers, working together to develop digital banking experiences that improve the lives of Australian customers.
You will be a part of a highly creative, agile, human centered development team who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
- Excellent programming experience in Core Java and Advanced Java
- Hands-on experience on Spring Boot, Microservices & Serverless Architecture
- Experience in developing applications on J2EE, Java, JSP, JMS, Splunk and WebSphere
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, including MVC and Spring Boot
- Familiar with containers and clusters (Kubernetes) and/or Openshift
- Experience to build and maintain API gateways
- Significant experience in a similar role, supporting, developing, maintaining and improving a complex application portfolio in a multi sourced environment.
- Experience in enterprise application systems analysis and development, including: analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support with a thorough understanding of the Service Delivery Lifecycle
- Experience working with any cloud platform AWS, GCP, AZURE
- Good knowledge of Git anjd Gitlab (Github, etc)
- Work from home (WFH)
- Opportunity to become a Java Architect/ Lead
- Ongoing professional and career development
- Long Term Project Visibility
How to Apply
If you’re looking for a rewarding and challenging role and want to join us as we take the next step on our journey, apply now via SEEK with your CV outlining your skills and experience.
We look forward to welcoming you!
If this role isn’t quite right for you but you know of someone who would be interested, please feel free to share the ad with them.