Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
We are always looking for incredible consultants to join our teams as our workforce expands geographically around Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are across banking and finance, agriculture, entertainment, government & utilities – and growing! We have a new opportunity available, and we hope you can help us.
The Java Developers will be responsible for the development on large enterprise platform and applications development projects. You will come with previous experience on relevant projects, so that you can hit the ground running, utilise your existing experience and apply yourself in a new and exciting way.
- Senior level experience as a Java Developer
- AWS/Azure, Microservices and Spring/Spring Boot
- Expertise with backend application development with REST API services using Java
- Agile, Scrum and/or CI/CD methodology experience
- Great presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
Front end React experience is desirable
We’ve been doing this for businesses of all sizes across many different industries for almost 18 years. You can read our story on our website at “Join Our Team”, but the short version is that we are on a mission to become the largest 100% Australian owned IT professional services group. We are on a steady acquisition and organic growth journey, and we invite you to join us!
Working with Seisma
- Our workforce currently numbers more than 250 consultants across many different industries. This provides you with great opportunities to network with people on a similar career journey.
- Our dedication to diversity and inclusiveness ensures that every employee feels valued and proud. Policies, initiatives and tools are just the first steps; we truly support diversity actions.
- With a growing client list around Australia and New Zealand, your contract has plenty of opportunities to extend beyond this role.
Express your interest
We encourage all diverse, suitably qualified candidates with valid Australian working rights to apply. We will be in touch with shortlisted applicants, no agencies please.
Please follow the prompts to apply or contact Mason at 0408 238 882