IT Support Officer
Who are we?
The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) has been the state’s peak body for real estate since 1918. We deliver a variety of products and services for real estate professionals, including advocacy, training, membership, advisory services, and events.
About the role:
If you are a problem solver who enjoys coming up with solutions on the fly to keep a business moving, we would love to speak to you!
This is your opportunity to join a small but busy and proactive team in a modern office at Cannon Hill. You will report to our ICT Operations Manager to support all IT systems and services. System security and integrity are paramount. Apply now and be part of implementing REIQ’s ICT plan and future digital transformation.
- Actively manage and provide a single point of contact to internal end-users to provide level 1 & 2 support functions for all IT hardware and software-related support and maintenance: this includes troubleshooting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading hardware/software and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
- Ensure system and data security is maintained at a high standard, ensuring the integrity of the REIQ network is not compromised.
- Monitor performance of REIQ systems, ensuring issues are appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Provide technical assistance to project teams and undertake technical project roles when required; supporting the roll-out of new applications and solutions.
- Demonstrate commitment to and promotion of a culture of service excellence and continual improvement within the ICT team.
- Assist with the ongoing development of related policies and procedures, including appropriate controls around organisational change management,
- Embrace REIQ’s values of: Agility, Collaboration and Accountability.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with IT qualifications.
- Strong knowledge with Microsoft Office applications including Teams (inc. Teams calling), OneDrive, SharePoint, Office365 Admin Portal, and Azure AD is essential.
- Good knowledge of Windows 10, macOS and Apple iOS including experience with Windows MOE deployments.
- Experience with Microsoft Servers 2012 – 2016, Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Excellent problem solving, diagnosis, planning and time management skills.
- LAN/WAN and Wi-Fi support experience.
- Ability to maintain detailed and accurate records and manage support tickets in Jira
Are you the type of that can work autonomously and work with others, able to self-manage, motivate and be proactive with investigating issues and requirements, identify, and prioritise appropriate solutions? Do you demonstrate high standards of professional behaviour when dealing with people? Do you adapt and adjust to changing processes, constantly seeking process improvement, and demonstrated interest in and further development of relevant technology to the benefit of the REIQ? If you are, this role might be for you.
Working with Queensland’s peak body for real estate puts you at the centre of Australia’s favourite discussion point, property. Other benefits include:
- a great culture built on our values and with a common vision to connect people with property
- a staff consultative committee that plans social and team activities
- work from home arrangements
- you may even see a furry four legged employee from time-to-time
To apply, you must:
Submit your application via Seek, and include the following:
- A cover letter that addresses how you meet the key responsibilities required for the role; and
- A current resume, with two references.
For further information, please contact Stephen Collins, ICT Operations Manager - [email protected]
*No recruitment agencies please*
*Must have a right to live and work in Australia*
(only successful applicants will be contacted)