IT Senior Internal Auditor
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Crown Melbourne Limited
IT Senior Internal Auditor
Based in Melbourne
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, as an IT Senior Internal Auditor you will be responsible for the completion of strategic, operational, and gaming audits in accordance with Crownâ€™s IT Internal Audit Plan and the monitoring and reporting of Crownâ€™s critical risk exposures and corporate governance responsibilities.
This is an exciting time to be part of the Crown Internal Audit function, as we help support the business through one of the largest regulatory review and process reformation programmes the Australian gaming and entertainment industry has seen.
Role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in developing and implementing a detailed IT Audit Universe and IT Audit Plan that takes into consideration risk assessment, goals and objectives of management, as well as the Board Audit Committee.
- Complete IT audits on strategic, operational and gaming activities in accordance with the IT Internal Audit Plan.
- Identify potential IT risks and related issues by applying knowledge of Information Technology industry trends and present IT environment
- Preparation of IT audit reports to Executive and department management.
- Liaising with department management and staff regarding IT audit findings and recommendations and monitoring the implementation of agreed actions.
- Providing advice and assistance to management to develop and enhance IT internal controls and risk mitigation initiatives
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree qualified (e.g. Accounting, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related study)
- Completion of CA, CPA, IIA, CISA or equivalent qualification.
- Sound knowledge of IT audit principles and IT internal audit methods and techniques.
- Proactive, energetic and a passion for IT internal audit.
- Strong analytical thinking, with a professional curiosity and a drive to do things correctly.
- You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers
Applications for this position 5th December 2021
As part of Crownâ€™s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.