IT Professionals (Central Coast Area)
Job Location: Gosford & Central Coast
Employer: Geeks2U Pty Limited
About the opportunity:
Geeks2U is Australia’s leading on-site technology support provider, and is a trusted part of Officeworks.
We partner with self-employed IT professionals across Australia to fill the gaps in their day with Geeks2U appointments. Weâ€™re looking to partner with IT professionals in the Gosford (2250) area to provide high end technical support.
Services include hardware and software repair, wireless and wired network set-up, virus, and spyware prevention and removal, device setup (from Smart TVs to tablets and smartphones), data backup and recovery solutions and just about any other type of technology support customers require at their homes or offices.
How the partnership works:
Jobs are allocated to you based on your availability and service area. You select which suburbs youâ€™d like to service and when youâ€™re available to complete jobs (as much or as little as you like, there is no set minimum hours required). You will be notified by SMS and email once a booking has been made for your business.
All this is done via your own login to our proprietary web-based platform and smartphone apps (iOS, Android, Windows). You are also welcome to set up any additional technicians working in your business exactly the same way.
What you’ll need:
- A strong history of providing on-site technology support in both home and office environments, over a variety of platforms (e.g. PC, Mac, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Great customer service skills; the ability to explain technical issues in ‘plain English’
- Your own reliable, well-maintained vehicle
- Your usual toolkit, troubleshooting equipment and parts inventory
- An Australian Business Number (ABN) and ability to issue invoices electronically in PDF format
- A Smartphone
What you’ll do:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Build rapport and maximise customer satisfaction
- Using our web-based app, finalise each job upon completion and collect payment
- Provide follow-up support to customers (when required)
What’s in it for you:
- A generous share of the service charge to the customer
- The bulk of the margin on parts you supply (at prices you determine)
- Additional commissions on any Geeks2U products you sell
- Invoices paid weekly via bank transfer
- The full support of our customer service team, 7 days a week
If you like the sound of this business opportunity, please email your company or professional profile to [email protected].
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Due to the requirements of this opportunity, a criminal history check will be undertaken on preferred applicants and their personnel.