IT Onsite Support Engineer – Virginia, Brisbane
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Hemmersbach Australia Pty Ltd.
$55,000 – $69,999
About the business
We are a global IT service provider. With over 4,000 permanent colleagues in more than 50 subsidiaries worldwide, we enable Device as a Service for the IT industry in 190+ countries. DaaS combines hardware, software, lifecycle services and financing into a single contract with a fee per device.
About the role
An IT Onsite Support Engineer is required by a leading global technology company who are looking for the ideal candidate to join them as a full-time employee in their client’s Brisbane office.
As IT Onsite Support Engineer, you will be providing 2nd line onsite technical Support to Enterprise users of desktop/laptop/PC, assisting with building and deployment of new desktop/laptop hardware, supporting mobile devices and managing tickets using the companyâ€™s chosen IT ticketing tool. You will also coordinate and communicate with the central helpdesk team.
This is an excellent opportunity for Service Desk Engineer/Desktop Support Engineer with at least 3 years experience in the relevant field.
Desirable Skills for the IT Onsite Support Engineer:
- Provide technical support to end users on Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds and Smartphones etc. to various customers and projects
- Troubleshoot hardware related issues and replace parts if needed
- Troubleshoot software related issues and apply fix
- Work with team members in completing job assignments on ticket basis
- Follow process to attend assigned jobs and escalate issues
Essential Skills for the IT Onsite Support Engineer:
- Candidate with ability to work a Full-time position and must be Australian Permanent Resident
- A passion for IT and providing excellent customer service
- Knowledge of MS Office and associated applications
- Knowledge of, or competency in, PC, laptop, printer & hardware repair and maintenance
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and a willingness to resolve issues
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Benefits and perks
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Mentoring programme to get you started with the support of an experienced colleague
- Lots of room for your own ideas and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decision making processes
- Rhino-force: Our environmental protection organization protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family: We take care of children that grow up without their parents in Poland and India. We donâ€™t just give them shelters. We turn their shelters into homes.