IT Officer – based onsite at The Langham, Melbourne
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Langham Hotel Melbourne
$55,000 – $64,999 plus superannuation
The Langham Hotel Melbourne is currently looking for a full-time IT Officer to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to work with the IT/Finance Team of a luxury hotel. This is an exciting opportunity for you to grow your hotel skill set in order to build a career with-in The Langham, Melbourne should you be determined and dedicated.
Reporting to the IT Manager and Regional Director of Financial, your role will be responsible for managing the day to day IT requirements for our guests and employees
This position is an integral part of a high performing hotel team, and a key contributor to the hotel’s ongoing success
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of windows server, and AD administration including 2008, 2012 and 2016
- Supported remotely by our IT Manager on servers, projects and Issues or when required
- Assisting in Integrating and implementing a range of technical updates
- Maintaining and updating of the hotel IT equipment’s Inventory
- Troubleshooting level 1 and 2 issues
- Providing Face to face and Remote IT support
- Ownership of the help desk system and resolution
Preferred experience/qualifications include:
- Product knowledge on Opera, FCS system, and operational software’s in hospitality environment
CompTIA A+ or equivalent
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 or equivalent
- CompTIA Network+, CCNA or equivalent
You will need:
- A Minimum of 2 years experience working in a help desk environment supporting levels 1-3
- Tertiary qualification in IT – graduates welcome to apply
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems or issues related to computer software and systems.
- Experience supporting windows environments and active directory, router and switches
- Proven ability to problem-solve
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
In return for your expertise and professionalism, you will be rewarded with hotel discounts worldwide, discount car parking, subsidised staff meals, and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
We are looking for the ‘right’ candidate, who leads by example and thrives on teamwork to ensure growth of the department!
If you think this is the right role for you, apply now!
GROOMING – Naturally in the service industry high standards of personal presentation, grooming, and conservative hairstyles are of the greatest importance. This must be present throughout the interview stage.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER â€“ The Langham, Melbourne is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.