Job Location: Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Maple Plan
Maple Plan is a progressive and growing organisation in the NDIS Plan Management field. We are currently seeking a IT/Project Manager to join our team, based in Mulgrave.
This role reports to the Directors and is responsible for leading development projects as well as hands on support for the IT requirements for the day to day running of the business.
About the Role:
- Lead the development of transactional exchange terminals via Connex (VTAM application based on IBM machine)
- Personally support the day-to-day activities of the IT infrastructure ensuring that systems, services, and equipment work reliably and securely.
- Trouble day to day IT issues that may arise from time to time.
- Develop, manage, and maintain support policies, processes, and procedures (incident management, change management, problem management, etc) that ensure efficient and effective IT support for all staff.
- Manage IT hardware resources, including planning for replacement and service life of equipment.
- Hands on with UAT process for new feature development.
- Develop, manage, and maintain a continuous improvement plan.
- Develop and implement an IT strategy for the business.
- Manage the tasks, outcomes, and resources for the development team.
- Plan and implement the IT roadmap to support the business’s overall strategic plan.
- Manage Office 365 administration.
- Maintain AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Experience on larger Microsoft ecosystems including Office, Office 365, Exchange and Sharepoint.
- Demonstrated experience working as Project Manager in an ICT project
- Experience in SQL queries
- Understanding of .NET programming and API implementation
- Understanding of ITIL principals and experience working with Atlassian, Jira
- Familiar with AS2805.2 â€“ 1986 protocol
- AWS EC2 expert
- Understand Database Repository Structure
If you believe you have the skills to fulfil the requirements of this role and would like to work for a organisation that is helping people to live their best life, then hit the Apply Button.
Your employment is subject to
- Obtaining and maintaining a National Police History Check clearance.
- Obtaining and maintaining an International Police Check clearance, if you have lived overseas for 12 months or longer during the past 10 years.
- Obtaining and maintaining a Victorian Working with Children Check (Employee)
- Passing the NDIS worker screening check.