IT Graduate Developer / Support
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Ausenco Services
Ausenco is a global company with teams based in 14 countries across 26 offices. Delivering innovative, value-add consulting studies, project delivery, asset operations and maintenance solutions to the mining & metals and industrial sectors.
To meet business growth, weâ€™re building our talented team internally which has now led to a new permanent opportunity for a Graduate Developer / Support to join our growing asset optimisation team in Brisbane.
About the role
- Testing of new versions Orien software
- Respond and manage Orienâ€™s internal and external support tickets and SLA’s
- Requirement gathering for client enhancements
- Undertake development work of enhancements and/or client customisations
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Undertake other duties as may be specified by Ausenco Orien Manager
- Assist colleagues with data analysis and data entry
- Attend meetings as and when required
- Recent IT graduate, preferably in Software Development
- Intermediate Microsoft SQL Server Knowledge (patching, backups, migrations, scripting, optimisation, deployments)
- Typescript/Angular 2.xâ€‹, Microsoft Azure â€“ nice to have
- SQL Report Builder and Zendesk knowledge – an advantage
- Technical/ User document writing exposure
- You will be an excellent communicator with a passion for continuous learning and development.
- Ausencoâ€™s New Professionals Program is a comprehensive structured graduate program focused on building technical and commercial skills through: on the job training, working along-side experienced professionals and exposure to industry thought leaders.
- Ausencoâ€™s opportunities offer a wide range of challenging, unique, and ground-breaking projects with good systems and practices in place to set you up for success.
- As a member of the Software Development (Orien) team, you will be encouraged to embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions for each project.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting which includes your current CV, academic transcript and a cover letter which addresses the following:
- Why you want to work for Ausenco/what attracted you to a career in Project Controls?
- How your personal values align with Ausencoâ€™s? http://www.ausenco.com/core-values
- What are your professional/career goals?
Please check out what our recent Graduates have to say about Ausenco’s New Professionals Program (NPP);
Supporting a Diverse Workforce As a global company we embrace and encourage diversity in its fullest sense. Our work environments are based on mutual trust and respect for the rights and opportunities of every individual.
COVID-19 The health and safety of our employees and candidates is our priority. We closely monitor local, regional, and global conditions related to the pandemic, and your working location and/or roster as advertised in this advert may be temporarily subject to change to adhere to recommendations by health authorities and government regulations.
This is a great opportunity for a recent IT graduate who is ready to challenge their own boundaries to deliver innovation in our ever-changing markets. As well as a competitive graduate salary package and flexible working conditions, you will have the ability to work within a rewarding and diverse global culture.
We look forward to your submission and will be in contact in due course.