IT Field Technician
Location: West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
Company: Viridian IT
$40,000 + Super + Car
Technician – ViridianIT
ViridianIT specializes as a Managed Service Provider (MSP) to meet the changing needs of our clients throughout Australia. Our team offers the highest quality service and support to businesses throughout Australia.
The Technician is responsible for ensuring completion of all IT tasks in accordance with Service Level Agreements (SLAs), including undertaking site visits, as required.
Position Title: IT Technician – Remote/Field Technician
Work Location: Traralgon (work from home)
Position Reports To: Operations Manager
Position Liaises With: All technicians, Operations Manager, Senior Technical Manager, Executive Manager
- Autonomously complete work onsite as well as jobs directed by Helpdesk Manager in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements.
- Analyzing technical issues within an office environment and implementing solutions/preventative measures.
- Provide resolution over the phone through investigation and diagnosis, using remote system management tools.
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience to complete onsite work.
- Ability to demonstrate technical tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to liaise with external clients on all technical requirements.
- Ability to work within a team environment but also alone.
- A personable nature with the ability to relay information in person or over the phone.
Experience and/or Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and maintenance of basic hardware and software.
- Experience in a Field IT environment would be desirable but not required.
Salary + Work Roster
$40,000 per year + super + fully maintained company vehicle
Monday to Friday 9:00 – 5:30pm