IT Developer – VIC
Job Location: Melbourne Western Suburbs
Organization: IVE Data Driven Communications
We unlock the power of data to give our clients a competitive advantage.
About IVE and the Data-Driven Communications division.
IVE Data-Driven Communications is a division of IVE, Australia’s leading holistic marketing company.
Driven by data, we provide deep customer insights and specialist marketing technology services. We then implement these through the creation, production, and delivery of targeted personalised communications, across every channel – physical and digital.
As an IT Developer at IVE, you’ll be responsible for analysing stakeholder requirements, designing and developing bespoke applications to automate, integrate and process client supplied data for Direct Mail, SMS, eDM or Web communications channels. You will manage applications through their full development lifecycle including writing managing manual and automated testing, advanced support, and automated releases.
Staff are currently WFH during COVID restrictions. On return to office this role can be located at Clayton/Braeside, Sunshine or Richmond. Remote onboarding for new staff is supported.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with C# or similar .NET technologies in the Enterprise space including .NET Core and .NET Standard
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar technologies in the Enterprise space
- Experience designing and building enterprise-grade applications
- Excellent English written, verbal and comprehension skills, and ability to communicate and work closely with business stakeholders and teams
- Proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and to balance competing priorities to deliver timely outcomes
- Object-Orientated Programming (OOP)
- SOLID design principles
- Client-side technologies.
- Agile methodologies
- API Documentation standards such as OpenAPI Specification/Swagger
- Test Driven Development
- .NET Web technologies including ASP.NET MVC
- Containerisation technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- OAuth and similar authentication methodologies for Single Sign-On and federated authentication in B2C, B2B, B2B2C, and B2E environments
- Dependency Injection
- Ability to work independently and as part of a small team
- Desire to continually learn and improve on their experience and is always looking at new technologies and methods in which we can do things better
- Experience with other development languages including *nix scripting, Python, VB6, and Delphi will be highly regarded.
- Experience with Document Composition tools for output to Print (e.g. Quadient/GMC, Pres) will be well regarded
Our Culture and Benefits
As part of our IVE Care program, we invest significantly into employee wellbeing, diversity & inclusion, and workplace health & safety. This has helped us to remain the employer of choice across all sectors that we operate in and attract the best talent. Our environment is supportive and friendly. If you thrive on being challenged and want to grow professionally, this is a great opportunity.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job