Location: Melbourne Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
Company: Ledge HR
$150,000 Base + Super
Ledge HR is a data-driven technology business focussed on people. Strategic team construction is our strength. We use technology to maximise the potential in teams. Our vision is to enrich the value of people using science!
An exciting opportunity is now available with our client who is an Award Winning Aged Care Provider! They are looking for a professional IR/ER Specialist. This is permanent opportunity, in a critical role within an established HR Function.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Manger, the purpose of the IR/ER Specialist is to support the business with employment and industrial relations issues, case management, end to end partnering with managers and the HR team on complex matters that may arise, and to ensure the best outcomes for the culture. Oversee all matters with national HR Team regarding misconduct and monitor these to ensure robust action plans are implemented for quick resolution.
Key selling points:
- Work with an award winning aged care provider
- Lead a critical function with varied responsibilities
- Permanent Role
- Essential Service industry
- Based in South Eastern Suburbs (Brighton)
- Attractive Salary: Paying up to $150,000 Base + Super
- Supportive and established national HR team
- Flexible culture in terms of personal/family commitments (school pick ups etc)
- Please note this is mainly an on-site role given the nature of the industry but flexible on your personal/family commitments etc
- Manage performance issues and significant breaches by team members. Monitor this at a nationally across the HR team.
- Lead and support the business through case management and investigation from initiation to resolution. Track progression of individual cases to ensure efficient resolution
- Experience in advocacy or representation within the Fair Work Commission or other relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide advice on team member relations issues to key stakeholders in order to ensure appropriate business outcomes
- Stay abreast of internal policy and external legislation / trends / cases in order to provide expertise in all matters of employment legislation
- Facilitate training across HR and Business Teams to enhance Team member Relations knowledge
- Provide key insights and analysis on emerging trends to determine root cause of issues and reduce matters arising
About you (essential):
- Current and valid Police Clearance and Statutory Declaration that does not preclude working in Aged Care;
- Right to Work – Australian Citizen, Resident or current Visa;
- Current driver’s license;
- 5+ years’ experience in a IR/ER role
- High level of knowledge and understanding of employment and industrial relations legislation and regulations
- Strong customer service focus with the ability to collaborate, influence and foster a positive environment at all levels
- High levels of motivation and excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to changing demands within the business
- Strong relationship management background
- You have previously set the IR/ER strategy for the business, negotiated agreements
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and make clear decisions and manage high workloads.
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the above and would like to submit your application please click on the link above to continue. Alternatively to arrange a confidential discussion, please contact Alex King at [email protected]
To find out more about Ledge HR & how we operate in a completely different way please visit our website: https://www.ledgehr.com.au/