Intern – Engineer (Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Mechanical)
Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Siemens Mobility Pty. Ltd.
Are you currently pursuing a degree or a recent graduate in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanical or related disciplines, and looking for an internship with a global organisation? If so, we want to talk to you.
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you are interested to work with our technical Sales and Tendering team as an Engineering Intern in Sydney or Melbourne offices, we will offer you the support to make it happen!
Change the future with us.
In this internship, you will get an opportunity to work on Siemens Mobilityâ€™s project tenders where you will be providing your support and play an integral role in successful delivery of our bids and tenders.
- Develop knowledge and skills in the preparation of engineering plans, specifications and documentation to ensure these are delivered to time, quality, and cost parameters.
- Build a working knowledge of our products, systems and strategies for implementation.
- Assist in delivering project engineering work package for the tendering team.
- Prepare and maintain team resource schedules to identify resource utilisation and work with the team to maximize resource utilisation/efficiency.
We donâ€™t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently undertaking a degree or a recent graduate in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or Mechanical disciplines.
- You have strong time management skills, ability to coordinate and plan and work autonomously.
- You have the working rights in Australia.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we’d like to meet you!
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI