Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: Taylor Advisory
Taylor Advisory is a full-service accounting and advisory firm located in the heart of the Melbourne CBD.
We are currently looking for an experienced and ambitious Intermediate to Senior Accountant to join our growing team.
We pride ourselves in helping our clients to live the life they want. Our business clients are diverse and range in size and industry. This means that you will be exposed to a variety of tasks as you progress through your role.
We are specifically searching for an individual who lives our values. They possess a desire to foster connected relationships with our clients, are innovative, collaborative, results focused, and have a growth mindset.
You will have undertaken a relevant tertiary degree and CA/CPA accreditation (or currently be working towards completion of this qualification). Developed through a solid work history in the field, you will have a strong knowledge of, and keen interest in, taxation and business advisory services.
You will demonstrate:
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar role
- Strong communication, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Xero and MYOB.
- Capacity to work autonomously and within a team
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work within set time-frames and meet deadlines
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ongoing professional development
- Positive contribution to the office culture
- Liaising with the ATO on a range of matters
- Preparation of Financial Statements for a variety of entity types, including superannuation funds
- Preparation of Business Activity Statements and Instalment Activity Statements
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and other management accounting projects
- Preparation of taxation advice, including researching topics as required
- Represent the business and build and maintain client relationships
- Monthly bookkeeping and Management Reporting
- Other duties, as required.
Benefits to you:
- Melbourne CBD location, in a modern open plan office setting
- Ongoing support and training with the opportunity for career progression
- Working within a supportive, close-knit team
- Exposure to a wide and diverse client base
- Positive office culture with social events held throughout the year
To apply, please forward your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Please note, only permanent residents of Australia will be considered for this role.