Integration Analyst – HRIS (526470)
Job Location: Hobart
Employer: Department of Health
Following an announcement by the Tasmanian Government, a Public Health Direction was issued on 10 September 2021 requiring that all Health Workers are vaccinated against COVID-19. This step is critical in protecting both our health workforce and vulnerable Tasmanians in our care.
Applicants for any position within the Department of Health must be prepared to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of their employment.
$95,033 to $107,840 pro rata, per annum.
General Stream Band 6
Health and Human Services (Tasmanian State Service) Award
Period of Employment/Hours:
Fixed-term, full-time, day work working 76 hours per fortnight commencing ASAP for a period of 24 months. Please note that part time hours may be considered.
Please also note that this process may be used to fill fixed term opportunities that arise in the near future.
- Use specialist knowledge and experience to deliver the system integration work for the HRIS program which will involve the integration of a new SaaS HRIS platform with existing agency systems.
- Review and update existing as-is state documentation for relevant integrations.
- Develop relevant documents, such as integration patterns, specifications, standards, and development of option papers for key project decisions.
- Identify new opportunities and define the solutions that will maximise the value delivered by HRIS program.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand integration requirements and to design and deliver the integration solution.
The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a preâ€‘employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check
Previous experience in undertaking system integration activities for large-scale projects
Qualifications and/or accreditation in an appropriate course of study from a recognised tertiary institution
Current Driverâ€™s Licence
Some duties to be undertaken outside of normal working hours
Travel between sites to be undertaken
Potential intrastate or interstate travel
Statement of Duties and Applicant Guide:
How to apply:
Apply Online. Please click the blue “Apply Now” button on this screen.
Applications will only be accepted online. This ensures important questions about you are answered.
We encourage you to review the Applicant Guide and Statement of Duties, prior to applying for an overview of the duties, program, selection process and selection criteria.
Please complete a 1-2 page application detailing your experience, skills and knowledge as they relate to the attached Statement of Duties and attach your resume. Please note that attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
Referee details are submitted as part of the online application so make sure you have the contact details for two referees before applying.
For further information contact
Senior Project Manager – HRIS
Email: [email protected]
The email account you provide when making job applications will be used in correspondence to you. It is important that this is kept up to date and monitored regularly.
To update your email address (or contact number), log in to www.jobs.tas.gov.au and look for â€œExisting applicant loginâ€ where you can update your details.
The Department of Health values workforce diversity and recognises the value each person offers which is shaped by their unique characteristics, background, experiences, knowledge, skills, values and perspectives.