Instructional Designer | L&D Design | Uplift Learning | Enhance CX
Job Location: Melbourne
Great salary, performance bonus and 5 weeks leave!
Sportsbet’s purpose is to bring excitement to life for its customers and we do this by over delivering on excitement through serious fun, disrupting the status quo and living our values. Weâ€™re a flexible, progressive, open-minded, and inclusive employer with over 7000 cool, clever, and curious people around the world. Weâ€™re a global player, but in Melbourne, Sydney, and Darwin weâ€™re tight knit, with 1000 of us bringing excitement to life every day.
Our commitment to responsible gambling is genuine and demonstrated through the wide range of responsible gambling initiatives and tools â€“ take a look: https://responsiblegambling.sportsbet.com.au/hc/en-us
About the role
Making sure our customers have an unparalleled customer experience is something we take very seriously here at Sportsbet, and core to that goal are our Contact Centres. Continuous improvement and staff development are fundamental to achieving this and as our Instructional Designer you will be key to creating opportunities that uplift the capability within our Contact Centres.
As an Instructional Designer with Sportsbet you will be someone who can identify opportunities to build and implement learning processes that can enhance the skillset and expertise across our multi-location Contact Centreâ€™s. You will also hold accountability for establishing a design framework and implementation strategy to optimize the upskilling and learning of new products, systems and processes. You will be able to identify through your ability to analyse both quantitative and qualitative data, which you will use to build business recommendations to support these objectives.
You will be a part of the broader Learning & Quality team reporting into the Head of Workforce Management & Learning and in a role that designs and develops with the occasional requirement for facilitation.
As our Instructional Designer you will be joining a fun culture that is equally focused on a high dedication to solving problems for our customers and our teams. You will be a â€œdoerâ€, relentlessly going after solutions that improve the experience for our internal and external customers.
You will have experience with what is outlined above along with having a customer first attitude and a passion for seeing the work you deliver shift the dial on best-in-class customer service. You will also have:
- Contact Centre exposure
- Detailed understanding of Contact Centre technology (Zendesk preferred)
- Expertise and high capability in technical systems and platforms (all Microsoft and Adobe platforms, Articulate 360 and Maestro)
- Ability to demonstrate detailed experience in Building and implementing design framework for learning
- Built and implemented training content for range of stakeholder levels
- Instructional Design skills
- Experience in Business Writing and communications to broad audiences
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills
We donâ€™t expect you to do this for free, so along with your salary we will also provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave
- Discounted gym memberships, free breakfast and loads of event, conference tickets and many more
- A best-in-class Parental Leave program with six months paid leave for Primary Carers
- Annual Performance Bonus
- An incredible culture with fantastic development opportunities