Injury Management Advisor & Project Specialist
Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Sundstrom Recruitment
Injury Management and Project Specialist
Sundstrom Recruitment is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialises solely in the permanent placement of Health and Safety professionals.
Our client is a leading diversified and national agricultural business. They are looking for a passionate and motivated individual who can deliver their injury management function while simultaneously driving continuous improvement and injury prevention in accordance with the companyâ€™s strategic objectives.
You will be supported by a health and safety advisor, and report into the group health and safety manager. This role will predominately be office-based, with occasional field engagement.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide strategic input into all matters relating to injury management,
- Carrying out regular meetings with injured workers and all related parties to manage the Return To Work process,
- Facilitate discussions with management to identify alternative solutions for injured workers,
- Coach, mentor and provide support to all employees regarding injury management practices, issues and trends,
- Work alongside and provide operational support to the HSE team as required,
- Preparation and delivery of injury management training material, in accordance with the companyâ€™s broader health and safety training program.
- Have a strong desire to influence and drive meaningful change,
- Approachable and willing to engage with employees at all levels of the business,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety issues relevant to work-related injuries,
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role,
- Experience dealing with workers compensation or claims administration,
- Advanced qualification within a related discipline is desirable.
Our clients offer permanent full-time contracts from day one.
To apply to any of these roles, please submit your resume (Microsoft Word preferred) via SEEK.
As specialists in Health and Safety recruitment, If you are interested in discussing other opportunities or to have a discussion on the current market conditions within Western Australia please reach out directly through our website or to Sarah at [email protected]
All applications are treated confidentially. Your CV and personal information will never be shared with any clients without an interview with one of our specialist recruiters and your expressed consent.