Information Security Analyst
Job Location: Melbourne CBD & Inner Suburbs
Employer: C.H. Robinson Worldwide (AU) Pty Ltd
C.H. Robinson’s Information Security team is looking for a dynamic candidate to help grow itâ€™s Security Operations unit. This role will be responsible for all aspects of cyber defense and threat-driven analysis of the risks to C.H. Robinson, and will join a strong team of analysts to help track current threats, develop and curate threat indicators, and lead a broad range of relationships to help improve the overall quality of C.H. Robinson’s defenses.
The Security Operations Teamâ€™s mission is to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our assets by identifying operational and security risks; and collaborating with business, functional, and customer stakeholders to develop plans that manage risk to acceptable levels. We are currently seeking a SOC Analyst to join our team.
Major Areas of Accountability
- Monitor for and investigate suspicious or malicious activity and alerts
- Review Change Management requests for security relevance and impact
- Ongoing review of SIEM dashboards, system, application logs, and custom monitoring tools
- Malware and threat analysis
- Basic Incident Response and Investigation and escalation
- Availability for rotating on-call shifts
- Bachelorâ€™s degree or 3+ years of related field experience
- Microsoft, Linux, Networking or related certifications a plus.
- 5+ years work experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years experience in information security incident response and operations management preferred
- 3+ years of OS, application, and network security weaknesses, vulnerabilities, and remediation
- Experience researching, analyzing, and resolving complex problems with minimal supervision
- Experience reading and understanding system data, including, but not limited to, security event logs, system logs, and firewall logs
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience managing multiple projects, deadlines, and resources
- Experience working as a member of a geographically diverse team preferred
- Familiarity with scripting languages and data analysis tools
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
At C.H. Robinson Oceania, we are a proud Equal Opportunity employer offering flexible work to support a work/life balance along with offering a broad range of career development opportunities. We have an experienced and passionate team who work collaboratively to deliver smarter solutions for our clients. Employees have access to our well regarded, confidential Employee Assistance Program. Our Robinson Cares program allows our employees to give back to the community.