Job Location: Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
Employer: HCL Australia Services Pty Ltd
HCL Technologies is a global transformational enterprise with significant presence in Australia and New Zealand. Our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Wellington offers an integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO by leveraging its extensive global offshore infrastructure that impact and redefine the core of our clients’ business. For more information, please visit us at www.hcltech.com
Role : IAM Administrators
- Powershell scripting or other programming language
- NTFS Permissioning
- IdentityIQ or other Identity Management Software
- Active Directory
- Understanding of RBAC
- Active Directory (or other directory) user administration
- MS Exchange user administration
- System or user administration
- Record keeping
- MS Access / SQL database query and reporting (preferred)
This role is the access provisioning and support function of the Identity and Access Management practice of IBAL. It involves tasks surrounding:
- Manual user access provisioning.
- Development of tooling (IdentityIQ) for automation of user access provisioning.
- Co-ordination and implementation of all logical System access requirements for the Bank, in accordance with corporate security guidelines and the Identity and Access Management minimum standard.
- Assistance in completing periodic user access review remediation.
- Management of audit and other key control test requests for information.
- Changes in system access are actioned in accordance with the business approved role profiles in IdentityIQ
- Redundant access is removed for staff transfers
- Audit trail available for all out of role access requests
- Requests are processed within SLA
- Role profile creation coordinated with Identity team for new positions
- Faults in automated provisioning process are reported and managed with SMEs and vendor
- Non-personalised system accounts are managed following correct owner approval
- Dormant accounts are reviewed on at-least weekly basis according to procedure
- Timely processing of password reset requests
- Processing of IIQ and emailed requests for support in ITSA related activities
- Escalation of requests not submitted in accordance with standard and approved processes
- User listings are updated for manual systems according to process (Flat files)
- All staff are assigned Business Roles
- HR positions have a corresponding Business Role mapped in IIQ
- Correlation of accounts completed on daily basis
- Emailed support requests are logged in SNOW
- Ongoing process improvements through the use of scripting languages to assist in repetitive processes
- Implementation of IIQ features to address process challenges
- Creation and standardization of scripts in accordance with IT Security standards
- All relevant procedures documented and readily available to appropriate staff
- Scheduled periodic review of documentation
- Archiving process in place
HCL Australia offers a unique opportunity where your employer puts you first and customers second. At HCL, we believe in EMPLOYEE FIRST. HCL’s enlightened approach to employee development focus on giving people whatever they need to succeed: be it a virtual assistant or talent transformation sabbaticals; expert guidance or fast track growth; inner peace or democratic empowerment.