Human Resources – Resourcing Coordinator
Job Location: Brisbane CBD & Inner Suburbs
Permanent role with top tier benefits
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join Australia’s largest law firm and be part of a high performing Talent team. If you are passionate about building your career in HR & Recruitment, this is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, cohesive and fun team. Every day is a learning opportunity in a varied, dynamic and busy role.
As a firm we are focused on creating lasting impacts with our clients, our people and our communities. We understand the high standards we set ourselves in a top tier law firm means we are constantly challenged to deliver our best and to champion innovation and process improvement, to provide an exceptional candidate experience.
The Resourcing Coordinator will assist the national Resourcing Team to source, engage and recruit the highest calibre candidates for MinterEllison. The successful individual will be confident to collaborate with the broader Talent team, hiring managers and candidates (both internal and external) to provide support with lateral hiring processes.
As a member of the national Resourcing team, the Resourcing Coordinator supports our Resourcing Leads in attracting the best people into our organisation. You will also have the opportunity to support project based activities including championing process improvement and project co-ordination for ad hoc recruitment projects.
Main areas of responsibility include:
- Supporting Resourcing Leads through candidate mapping and candidate management;
- Compilation of comprehensive market mapping spreadsheets containing candidate profiles accessed through all mediums;
- Preparation of reports providing insight into internal resourcing metrics and market analysis such as LinkedIn Insights Reports;
- Managing speculative applications through careers website and supporting the maintenance and promotions of our LinkedIn content;
- Assisting with advertising (content, templates, uploading), interview scheduling and candidate management within our applicant tracking system;
- Participate in various Talent projects and initiatives and actively participate in Talent meetings;
- Be proactive in suggesting process improvements and update processes, precedents, forms and checklists as required;
- Being a central point of contact for enquiries related to resourcing.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office products;
- Experience with managing LinkedIn content desirable;
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively;
- Highly organised with the ability to manage conflicting priorities;
- Strong verbal communicator with ability to engage candidates;
- Excellent written and verbal communicator;
- Good judgement and the ability to identify when to escalate problems for the input and advice of other staff members;
- Ability to analyse data and extrapolate reports;
- Experience in a partnership or professional services environment would be desirable (not essential).
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Ability to build rapport and create strong positive relationships with the team and stakeholders;
- Strong desire for continuous improvement;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and privacy;
- Drive and enthusiasm;
- Quick and eager learner;
- A keen interest in pursuing a HR career.
WHO WE ARE
MinterEllison staff enjoy a culture of collaboration, innovation and inspiration which allows them to bring the best of themselves and to perform at their best every day.
We make diversity in all its forms central to collaboration. We know that when we bring together diversity of thinking, skills, experience, gender identity, backgrounds and orientations, we get better results. This is why we offer agile and alternative working options to encourage balance, wellbeing and support for sustainable ways of working. We also offer a range of social, financial and health benefits, including free gym membership.
HOW TO APPLY
We prefer to deal with you directly, so please submit your CV and cover letter for consideration by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button below. If you would like further information, please contact Lisa Fleming at [email protected] for a confidential discussion.
Agency submissions will not be accepted without prior express approval from the MinterEllison Resourcing team. All agency candidates must be submitted through our on-line portal to be valid.