Human Resources Business Partner – Perth
Job Location: Perth CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
Employer: Ausenco Services
Ausenco is a global company redefining what is possible. Our team is based across 26 offices in 14 countries, with projects in over 80 locations worldwide. Combining our deep technical expertise with a 30-year track record, we deliver innovative, value-add consulting studies, project delivery, asset operations and maintenance solutions to the mining & metals, oil & gas, and industrial sectors.
Weâ€™re looking for a proactive People & Performance (HR) Business Partner to join the APAC/Africa team, initially on an a 6 month fixed term parental leave contract located on St Georges Terrace in Perth. Reporting to the Director People & Performance, this role supports the delivery of a wide range of services to our internal client group to enable successful leadership, engagement, and development of our people.
About the role
- Provide effective HR advice, coaching and support to key stakeholders within the APAC business
- Manage employee lifecycle and provide end to end services around core HR functions.
- Advise on employee relation matters and contemporary HR practice
- Coordinate the Ausenco Graduate Programme which includes management of regular program activities, be a contact mentorship of graduates and supporting the onboarding of new graduates
- Support the development and delivery of HR projects
- Ensure the annual performance reviews drive engagement and career development
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources or similar
- Demonstrated experience in a similar HR role
- Industry experience within the Engineering and/or resources industry â€“ An advantage but not a must
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and build strong relationships
- Advanced communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
What we can offer
Working for Ausenco means you will be part of a forward-thinking, culturally diverse organisation. As well as a competitive salary package we will also offer the following:
- Opportunity to work with a high performing personable and collaborative team
- Flexible working conditions built on trust and respect
- Fun social events organised by the Perth office
- Exposure to a variety of responsibilities within the employee lifecycle
- Autonomy to drive business improvement and change
- Solid Safety systems
- Covid 19 Vaccination policy that prioritises the safety and wellbeing of our employees
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. For a confidential discussion, please feel free to contact [email protected] to discuss in more detail.