Human Resources Administrator – Maternity Leave
Job Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Employer: Mission Foods
Established in 1949, Mission Foods is one of the worldâ€™s leading flat breads and corn flour producers.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to provide administrative support to our HR Department. Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, this is a 7 month maternity cover. This varied role will require you to work in a busy, results driven environment, managing the daily operational challenges with a â€˜can doâ€™ approach.
The future incumbent will have the ability to effectively take minutes at meetings, track actionable items, draft and proof read operational documents, complete and process invoicing, liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to meet deadlines.
Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, a proven ability to work to deadlines and work cohesively as part of a team is imperative.
To be successful, you will have:
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels and all cultures
- Exceptional communication and administrative abilities including the ability to create business letters from broad templates, analyse data and create business reports
- A professional, confident and enthusiastic approach to your work
- High level of organization and time management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with accurate typing and data entry
The successful candidate is an experienced administrator with:
- Experience with Successfactors, SAP, Micropay, Kronos will be an added bonus
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact on a leading global business apply now.
Prior applications for this role will not be considered.
If you are looking for an opportunity to make an impact, please apply now!
(Experience with SuccessFactors, SAP, Micropay, Kronos will be highly regarded)