HSE Compliance Manager
Job Location: Perth
Employer: Mills Recruitment
We are pleased to be working alongside a flawless, reliable transport services company located in the Northern Suburbs who are looking for an experienced HSE Compliance Manager to join them. They provide express transportation and/or freight services for Perth and Western Australiaâ€™s remote locations including Pilbara, Kimberley, Gascoyne, Midwest & Goldfields.
To oversee all Health Safety Environmental, Human Resources and Compliance related activities. Safe operations of all projects/site related activities within HSE Compliance Managers remit or area of control/ influence. The HSE Compliance manager shall ensure currency with regard to certification, licensing, training, return to work/ workers compensation and Health and wellbeing of all employees and company plant and equipment.
- Formal HSE Qualifications of working in a similar industry, along with discipline in People Management skills;
- Manage all Safety, Environmental, Human Resources and Compliance related issues;
- Develop company policies, procedures and risk assessments as needed;
- Maintain contract management and facilitate/assist Operations Manager with all new contracts;
- Ensure compliance with the latest statutory/regulatory standards and Federal and State Legislation;
- Oversee all incident reporting and investigations including corrective actions;
- Maintain the safety management system and update where required, including auditing of system at regular intervals;
- Monitor team performance and take corrective action as required;
- Attend company approved events, promotions and client meetings as requested.
If you are interested and keen to be considered for this great opportunity then APPLY NOW or call Kate on 0478 644 025.
**Please note that only candidates with the relevant skills/experience will be contacted**