Location: Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
Company: Downer EDI Limited – MEI
At Downer our values, strategy and direction are clear so you’ll know what is expected of you. In turn, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to progress your career within an organisation that is committed Zero Harm and to the career development of its people. A competitive remuneration package will be offered accompanied by attractive employee benefits.
Reporting to the Project Manager you will conduct field based HSE Advisor activities on this construction project in the Pilbara region of WA. This role is FIFO from Perth undertaking a 2/1 roster.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist the project team to ensure all activities include Zero Harm (ZH) requirements throughout planning, delivery and implementation;
- Ensure all project activities, process and systems comply with the Downer Legislation Register and Corporate ZH compliance Matrix;
- Providing HSE guidance and advice to project site staff;
- Assisting with incident investigation;
To be successful in this position you must have previous industry experience working in a similar role on a large project in the mining industry.
You will also possess:
- Cert IV in HSE as a minimum;
- 4+ years experience in a similar role;
- Previous recent experience on a large projects in the mineral resource industry;
- An understanding and a working knowledge of HSE practices, standards and codes; and
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
WHAT WE OFFER
Successful applicants will be offered a highly competitive remuneration package and consistent work.
The opportunity to work with a highly successful Tier 1 Contractor who aims to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfil their potential. We embrace and support diversity and inclusion.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are passionate about what you do and motivated to succeed, then click on the Apply Now button.
Initial enquiries can be directed to [email protected] Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying the Project minimum requirements as well as Fitness for Work requirements.
You must also be able to demonstrate that you have the Right to Work in Australia.
All applications are held in strict confidence. Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.