HR & On-boarding Coordinator
Job Location: Melbourne
BE PART OF OUR EVOLUTION
Welcome to Ampion a Wipro company. Ampion is a technology services provider delivering a new level of specialisation at scale. As an independent subsidiary of Wipro, we deliver scalability and a breadth of capabilities, combined with the depth of global experience.
Ampionâ€™s three areas of specialisation provide an engineering focus and strategic approach across software assurance (Assure), technology security (Secure), and digital transformation (Transform). We belong to a 2,000+ strong Australian workforce, as a part of Wipro Limited, a leader in global technology, and business consulting services.
Ampion is recruiting for a HR and On-boarding Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition & People Experience Team. This is an exciting, fast paced role that would be ideal for a highly organised individual that is looking to build upon their career. Weâ€™re looking for someone who is based in Melbourne, we work to a hybrid working from home model but given some on-boarding tasks involved in this role, we would like an individual to be able to working from the office 1-2 a week when necessary.
- Liaise with the wider business such as: payroll, IT, Managers to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new employees and off-boarding of departing employees
- Ensure that residency and work-rights compliance documents are collected and stored for new hires. Administering police and background checks when required.
- Maintenance of the PMO module in the CRM NetSuite. This includes creating, assigning, and disabling resource allocations and projects.
- Oversee recruitment related activity including contract management; creation of Employment Contracts for new permanent staff, new contractor staff or existing contractor extensions.
- Running company inductions and new employee support.
- Prior experience working within a HR / On-boarding administration role
- Confident communicator â€“ happy to speak to people over the phone and conduct in-person/on-line induction sessions
- An individual who is passionate about employee experience
- High energy, positive, adaptable and a strong sense of urgency
- Have a strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Desire and willingness to learn
WHAT CAN AMPION OFFER YOU?
We want to attract like-minded people to our team who are passionate about building successful teams and maintaining an employee first culture. Ampion offers rewarding careers and the opportunity to sink your teeth into whatever your passions might be.
- We have a collaborative and supportive culture where everyone gets a voice.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular team building activities (Virtual Quiz nights, Amazing Race etc)
- Fortnightly awards to acknowledge the hard-working efforts of the team
- Opportunity to take IT certifications
- Plus much more
Ampion is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We believe in leveraging individual talents, to empower and support you to be the best version of you. We create teams that people want to be a part of and a culture that we are proud of.
Ready to join our evolution? Submit your interest by applying now or contact our Head of Talent Acquisition – James Davies,
[email protected] for more information on a career with Ampion.
Please follow our new page on LinkedIn @Ampion to keep up to date!