Job Location: Sydney North Shore & Northern Beaches
Employer: Cameron Recruitment Pty Ltd
$400 – $500 per day + super
- Initial 6 month contract to go permanent
- WFH available
- $400 – $500 per day + super
Our client, a well renowned SME in their sector, is growing and needs to recruit an HR professional to work on several exciting projects as well as set up an HR framework for the future. They require an experienced HR professional to join them 5 days a week (2 days working from home) to review their role design and recruitment procedures. You will also assist senior management with the finalisation of HR policy reviews and organise team/individual professional development for all staff.
For the right candidate, there is a permanent HR role available after the initial 6 month contract.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, initially the main duties within this role include:
- Assisting the management team in finalising new role design
- Rewriting Position Descriptions
- Undertaking all recruitment
- Reviewing all HR policies and procedures
- Assessing the skills gap for each individual and developing an individual professional development plan
- Assessing team performance and analysing gaps and determining team development plans
The previous experience you will bring to this role includes:
- Previous experience assisting with the review and redesign of roles and responsibilities
- Ability to design new procedures and processes to support new roles and structures
- Recruitment of roles across the board
- Ability to build and offer professional development options for teams and individuals
- Identification, understanding and fulfilment of all HR compliance issues
- Ability to communicate and liaise will all levels of employees within the organisation
- Systems experience ideally with SharePoint and Xero, but not mandatory
If you are available now please apply. For any enquiries please call Diane Humphries on 02 9955 0805.