Job Location: Perth Eastern Suburbs
Employer: Randstad – Inhouse Services
Up to $30.65 p.h.
Are you an experienced HR truck driver? This is an opportunity to join a great team within a national beverage distribution company located in Forrestfield. This is an AM shift position with start times from 05:00am onwards and it is ongoing work.
AM Shift: Start times from 5:00am onwards
- Delivery of cartons and kegs of alcohol around the Metro area
- Preparing trucks for loading & unloading in the warehouse.
- Pre-check of Truck and required MHE
- Sort delivery run-sheet & POD paperwork
- Restrain loads as per the National Load Restraint Guide
- Completion of run sheets in line with Fatigue Management laws
- Collection, recording and return of empty kegs
- Frequent manual handling required
- Use of Electric Pallet Jack
To apply you will need:
Experience in the same or similar type role. You will need to be safety conscious, capable of completing manual tasks and have a minimum of 6 months experience in a physically demanding role.
- Current truck driver licence (HR) with clean driving record
- Recent experience as a HR driver delivering metro
- Minimum 6 months in a physically demanding role
- Police Clearance Required (or willing to obtain)
- Fatigue certificate required
- Current Commercial Drivers Medical
- Warehousing background desirable but not essential
- Ongoing work with competive rates + penalties
- Opportunity for overtime and potential permanency
- Free Onsite Parking
- Ongoing development for the right candidates – upskilling and training
This position is available to start immediately for training, if you feel that you meet the above criteria
please apply by uploading an updated resume using the Apply button.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.