Location: West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
Company: Miller Leith
A Local and dynamic FMCG manufacturer who deliver products to the local and international markets currently have an opportunity to join their HR team in a grassroots position.
This role is an excellent development opportunity to work across a broad range of HR admin with a focus across the Learning & Development space.
- Partnering with relevant training providers and Registered Training Organisations to identify and ensure relevance of externally provided training programs and support employees undertaking certification, apprenticeship and traineeship programs
- Maintain the production staff skills matrix documenting skills coverage, including the co-ordination of competency assessments
- Manage the Learning Management System, including the coordination of updates and uploads of learning resources and SOP’s
- Organise, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs and develop quality learning materials as required
- Participate in HR related projects, activities and employee engagement initiatives as required.
- Support the recruitment and onboarding of new employees
- General HR Administration
Skills & Experiences
To be successful for this role, you will be highly organised with a strong administrative skill set and ideally have exposure to Human Resources. You will be resilient, agile, adaptable and outcome focused with a willingness to learn. Ability to partner with stakeholders across all levels and come up with creative solutions.
This position would be suited to a strong administrator who has exposure to HR and looking to delve deeper into the people & culture space.
- Excellent opportunity for development
- Fun, friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Growing organisation
For More Information
Here at Miller Leith we are open to having a conversation about your next career move. For a brief, confidential discussion, please contact Lauren at [email protected] or 0431 227 886.