Housing Contract Centre Officers
Job Location: Adelaide
Employer: Chandler Macleod Group
Chandler Macleod is partnering with candidates and clients alike to unleash their full potential. Successfully working with leading operations throughout Australia, the team at Chandler Macleod is actively sourcing and placing candidates in the right roles using our ‘Best Fit Methods’
Our Federal Government client is seeking multiple Housing Contract Centre Officers in Mawson Lakes.
These roles will be for an initial period of 6 months and will perform the duties in line with the below Position Description:
- Assess Defence members’ housing entitlements and provide a high level of customer service to assist them to obtain a housing solution
- Maintain a detailed level of knowledge of the member entitlements specified in the Defence Pay and Conditions Manual and administer Defence policy in relation to members’ housing entitlements
- Explain the Defence housing entitlement guidelines to members and direct them to the relevant reference in the Defence Pay and Conditions Manual
- Check the accuracy of documentation and information supplied by Defence members
- Act to ensure that vacancy rates are minimised in allocating housing solutions to members and by influencing members to accept available housing options
- Inform members of changes to their entitlements and complete relevant documentation
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service and delivering results.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret policies and guidelines, provide accurate advice and seek guidance when required.
- Demonstrated experience working in a team environment in order to achieve individual KPI targets and team KPI targets.
- Effective communication skills (interpersonal, oral and written).
- Demonstrated organisational skills, sound judgment and attention to detail
Applicants must be Australian Citizen only.
If you are interested in the role and you have the right experience for the position, please apply now following the link below.
For further information on the above position, please send through enquiries to [email protected].