Job Location: Perth Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
Employer: Attadale Private Hospital Ramsay Health
$26.00 to $27.60 + super based on experience
- Casual Opportunity
- Access employee benefits & discounts
- Grow your career across Ramsayâ€™s national network
Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a positive and motivated Housekeeping Assistant to join our Environmental Services department on a Casual basis.
About the Role
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will be responsible for providing and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness to all areas of Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital as directed. This will involve, but is not limited to;
- Ensuring all equipment utilised on the shift is cleaned, restocked and stored in the appropriate storage area;
- Demonstrating care and economy in the use of supplies and equipment; and
- Adhering to Infection Control policies and procedures in relation to cleaning equipment and the clinical environment.
Flexibility to work a seven-day roster is essential to this role. This role is day shifts only.
The successful candidate be a motivated individual and bring a client-first attitude with a desire to assist our staff and patients in obtaining the best possible outcomes.
The successful candidate will also meet the following criteria:
- Experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to manage time effectively
Candidates with experience in hospital cleaning will be highly regarded.
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development â€“ Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more. [link removed]
About the Organisation
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australiaâ€™s largest and most respected operator of private hospitals, Attadale Rehabilitation Hospital is located in the Southern Perth suburb of Attadale and just metres from the Swan River. The hospital has 39 rehabilitation beds and has established an excellent reputation in the community for their high commitment to patient care, staff satisfaction and quality improvement.
On offer is an hourly rate ranging from $26.00 to $27.60 + superannuation. This range is based on experience level and is exclusive of penalties or casual loadings.
How to Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include a CV and a cover letter addressing the selection criteria above).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (6 months or less) National Police check and a valid Working with Children Check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
For enquiries, please contact:
Ashok Kumar, Support Services Manager
E: [email protected]
Close Date: 24 November 2021 at 11:55pm