Hotel Services – Laundry, Housekeeping & Catering
Location: Sunshine Coast
Company: NoosaCare Inc
- Varied work across our catering, housekeeping, and Laundry.
- Casual role, great hourly rates.
- Ongoing work.
- Immediate start available.
We are the Sunshine Coast’s leading provider of Boutique Aged Care Accommodation
With two incredible facilities – Carramar in Tewantin and Kabara in Cooroy – we are a community based, not-for-profit organisation who put our residents and their families at the forefront of all we do.
Our state-of the-art facilities are located in stunning, natural surrounds and landscaped gardens, where residents experience the highest level of care and lifestyle choices they deserve.
About the Opportunity:
We are seeking casual Environmental Service Assistants for immediate start to join our enthusiastic team for a range of shifts, including days, evening and weekend work, across both of our aged care facilities in Tewantin and Cooroy.
You will be expected to perform housekeeping duties, food preparation, laundry services, and other duties as required.
As an Environmental Services Assistant, you will :
- Have demonstrated experience in housekeeping, laundry or kitchen hand roles;
- Possess the ability to multi-task and effectively manage their time working in a busy ever-changing environment;
- Have a caring, respectful and professional attitude towards our residents and fellow staff;
- Be well presented and share a commitment to NoosaCare Inc’s philosophy;
- Be required to supply a current national police certificate and must be permitted to work in Australia
- Must have a 2021 flu vaccination
- Must have Covid vaccination; and
- Previous experience in Aged care is desirable but not essential.
In return NoosaCare offer;
- Above Award Rates;
- Well laid out purpose built facility;
- The luxury of planning your day around fixed shifts;
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities;
- Highly supportive management team; and
- Full orientation and induction
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted to attend an interview. References from a current or most recent employer will be required for short-listed applicants.
Please click on “Apply for this job” and attach your resume.
This position does not have a closing date. We review applications daily and will close the vacancy when we have identified suitable candidates.